Monday, August 27, 2012

Long Awaited Reward

Kate's been ill the past week or so. Finally this past weekend she got to feeling better. We spent the weekend cleaning up the house. So after long hours of vacuuming, cleaning out the back porch, and scrubbing the floors, I finally reaped by reward...

We went up to bed, Kate clad in only a robe. I love robes. They don't even have to be any kind of sexy, lacy, lingerie kind of robe. Even just a run-of-the-mill bathrobe can be incredibly hot if there's nothing under it :-)

She laid down on the bed, and I turned out the light. I ran my hand up her leg and up under the robe. Caressed up her stomach to lightly touch her breasts. I untied the robe and opened it up, exposing her body. I leaned down and sucked on her nipples, rolling between my fingers the nipple not attended by my mouth. After a bit, I trailed my hands back down her body, brushing between her legs as I stood up. I went around the bed, taking off my clothes, and lay down beside her. We kissed passionately, my hands exploring her all over. I reached down and slid one finger inside her, relishing the way she gasped against my mouth. I put in a second finger and rubbed her g-spot while grinding the heel of my palm on her clit. I kept at it until she climaxed in my arms, then I got between her legs and slid my cock inside.

I moved slowly in and out, pushing in deep with every stroke before pulling back until just the tip was touching her. I didn't last long, she felt so good. I put my arms around her and came deep inside her pussy. Then I kept going, picking up the pace until she came again, calling out my name and shaking all over.

Good things come to those who wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment