Saturday, September 29, 2012

At Long Last...

Had a bit of a dry spell, here recently. Kate had her period, which as I have previously discussed is a big turn-off for us (no judgment for those of you who are into that, of course). Then by the time that was over, she'd come down with a bit of early-fall cold. Also a mood-killer.

Finally, after nearly two weeks, we had sex again tonight. And it was pretty damn great. Both of us were pretty eager, so we kept things pretty straightforward. Although, during foreplay when she began stroking my dick while I sucked on her nipples, I told her that she might not want to do that too much. It had been two weeks after all. Once I'd fingered her to the point of her begging me to fuck her, I pulled off her underwear and plunged inside her. She was hot and wet and tight, and I knew I wouldn't last long. But then, neither did she. We both came together in about a minute. Clearly, the fact that it'd been two weeks accelerated things for her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment