Sunday, September 9, 2012

Playtime...

Last night, after a long time of planning and not-getting-around-to-it, Kate and I took our occasional BDSM indulgence to the next level. I established a "submissive's uniform" for her: a lacy black camisole and matching underwear. Oh, and a collar.

I explained to her that I want the collar to be the signal that we're in "play" mode. Then I grabbed the ring of the collar and yanked her face close to mine. I told her, "When you're wearing the collar, you belong to me. Understood?" She nodded. Then I said, "When you're wearing the collar, you will call me 'Master.' Understand?"

"Yes, Master," she replied. Hearing her call me that for this first time was incredibly hot. I kissed her and told her to lie back on the bed.

"I want to watch you touch yourself," I told her. She got to it. She slid her fingers inside the crotch of her underwear and began to rub herself. I watched as she massaged her clit and pushed her fingers inside herself. Her breathing quickened, she began to writhe and moan. Finally, she came moaning and shuddering.

I grabbed the collar ring again. "Who told you that you could come?" I demanded. Kate gasped. "You only come when I tell you to. Understood?"

"Sorry, Master," she said, breathlessly. I ordered her to get off the bed, get on her knees and bend over onto the bed. Then I took my pie server (an excellent and cheap option for trying out this sort of thing before investing in proper disciplinary implements), pulled down her underwear, and swatted her sharply on the ass with it. I spanked her with the server five or six times, then told her to sit back on the bed.

Out of the Goody Box, I got a pair of our soft handcuffs, and I cuffed her hands behind her back. I had her sit on the little bench at the foot of our bed and put a blindfold over her eyes. I took out my cock and slid it into her mouth. I watched as she sucked me, only able to use her mouth, and it was very hot.

I pulled myself out of her mouth and pulled down the top of Kate's camisole, letting out her breasts. Then I took some clothespins out of the Goody Box and clamped them down on Kate's nipples. She gasped as they closed on her, then I put my dick back up to her lips and ordered her, "Continue."

After a little more, I took my cock away again and pushed her to lean back against the bed. I pushed her underwear aside and shoved myself deep inside her, grinding my hips against her. I pulled out immediately, pulled Kate back up and told her, "Continue." I really enjoyed watching her suck my dick with her pussy juices all over it. I watched for a while, but I made myself stop. I didn't want to come just yet.

"Lay down on your back and take off your underwear," I told her when I untied her. After she obeyed, I crawled up on top of her, letting the head of my cock brush against her vulva. "I'm going to lick your pussy now," I said. "You may come." I pushed my mouth against her hard and furiously. I rubbed my tongue all over her clit, my arms wrapped around her thighs. She came, bucking and screaming, and I moved on to the next event.

I ordered Kate to lay on her front. Then I put cuffs on her ankles and hooked them to her leash, making her hold her legs up. I lubed up a red vibrator, one with little gel thorns sticking out all over it (Kate picked it out years ago, and we call it the "Darth Maul Penis.") and shoved it inside her wet pussy. I gradually turned up the vibration and smacked her on the ass with my hand and with the pie server. I loved watching her ass turn red as I hit her over and over. When I was done with this, I moved on to the finale.

I rearranged her cuffs so she had them on her wrists and thighs. "You're going to make me hard so I can fuck you now," I said. I pulled her up into a sitting position and stood over her, making her suck my cock a little bit more to make sure it was completely rock hard. I ordered her to turn over, get on her knees and put her hands between her legs. I cuffed her wrists to her thighs and positioned myself behind her. I slid my dick into her pussy, so wet it was practically dripping.

"You may come," I told her as I began to fuck her hard and fast. "Thank you, Master!" she cried out while I pounded into her over and over. In the end, we came together, her screaming for me while I shot my cum deep inside her. I untied her and asked how she was feeling.

All she could manage was, "Mmmm..." We intend a repeat performance tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment