Thursday, September 13, 2012

Shaved or Au Naturale...

I've been shaving my nether-regions for about five years now. Once in a while, I fall behind in maintenance (usually due to needing a new razor, running out of saving cream, or just plain laziness), and when I catch up and get the job done, I feel such a relief. I wonder how I ever could stand having hair down there in the first place.

But you probably don't want to hear about my pubic hair (or lack thereof) as much as you'd like to hear about Kate's. Personally, I love it when Kate shaves. She doesn't do it all the time (I know how much of a pain it can be to keep up with sometimes), but when she does, it's often a great sexy surprise. It's always great to slide my hand into Kate's underwear and not feel any hair. It always brings a smile to my face. Not only because I love the look and feel of her shaved pussy, but because it's her neon-flashing-lights invitation to go down on her. Now, I love performing oral sex on Kate, and I like doing it hair or no hair. But when she shaves, she's telling me "I really want you to go down on me tonight."

So I'll put the question out to any of your reading: Which do you prefer, shaved or unshaved? For you and/or your partner? Post your thoughts in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment